Monday, January 7, 2013

075

31 December 2012

Dear Homefront,

Not a whole lot happened this week.  Christmas Eve and Day were both non-proselyting days, so we didn't really go anywhere.  The Loveland family invited us over for Christmas Dinner and that's where we spent most of the day, including getting special permission to join them for watching The Muppet's Christmas Carol which was way fun.  They are a great family, and we are so very grateful for them.

Other than that, most of the people we went to see either weren't home or were busy, so it was pretty slow.  Honestly, Christmas was really the only thing that happened worth talking about.

I'm doing alright, I'm still waking up tired but I'm trying to keep doing what I'm supposed to and be effective.

Unfortunately, I can't really think of anything else to write so I think I'll sign off now.  I'm sorry that this was such a short letter.  Hopefully it will pick up more here soon.

I love you all.

With love,
-Elder John Y. Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment