Thursday, March 28, 2013

088

25 March 2013

Dear Homefront,
 
Happy Birthday Dad!  What is it, 66 now?  Ready to retire yet?
 
This week has been pretty interesting.  We got snow yesterday!  What ever happened to Spring?  And now here I thought that Utah had bi-polar weather.
 
At any rate, we've been spending quite a good portion of this week trying to find ways of finding new people to teach.  Elder Huntzinger and I both know that frustration all too well.  When we were companions previously, we probably built up and then tore back down at least 5 lists of potential investigators.
 
Right now we only have one investigator, ---, who is amazing.  She came to church for the first time yesterday and absolutly loved it.  The rest of our work has been working with the less active members.  We haven't really seen too many results just yet, but it's still early yet.
 
Over the past couple days, it's hit me repeatedly just how short my time is.  Elder Huntzinger goes home next month, and then July is coming all too quickly.  I am doing my very best to make sure every day counts.  Some days are more difficult than others, yet I am still doing my best.
 
I'm excited to see what the next few months hold in store.
 
I love you all.  Remember, keep hope alive.
 
With love,
-Elder John Y. Robers
 
PS:  Mom, I need you to go through my papers and see if you can find my ACT score and high school transcripts.  I'm still trying to be prayerful about my options but if I do sign up for registration, then I need that info.  Check the email I forwarded to see just what I need.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment