Tuesday, September 18, 2012

061

17 September 2012

Dear Homefront,
 
This past week has been kinda rough.  But there's been good as well.
 
Randy didn't make his baptismal date, a lot of opposition came up in his life.  We'll keep working with him and do our best to help him if we're able.  On the flip side, the chapel was so full this past Sunday.  We've been working a lot with some less-active families and so many of them came to church.  It was so good to see them all there when I arrived from Fort Lee just before the block ended.  Fort Lee had quite a large congregation this past week as well.  We've recieved quite a few more than we've graduated over the past couple weeks.
 
To be honest, there hasn't been too much going on this week.  Elder Huntzinger's been feeling under the weather so we've been taking it fairly easy.  We really need to do some more finding.  Elder Clawson came up with a great idea that he found in Preach My Gospel.  We're going to start visiting members a lot more and then help them start prayerfully seeking out one of their friends or family members that they could possibly share the gospel with.
 
All in all, it's just been another week in the life of a missionary.   I'm doing alright, and I'm still loving working at Fort Lee.  I still love the work, though at times it may be difficult.  I'm doing my best to make every moment of it count.
 
I love you all.
 
With love,
-Elder John Y. Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment